The St. Albert Further Education Association and its network of members offer and
promote diverse learning opportunities to area residents with a particular interest in
enhancing personal growth and development. The Board of Directors is seeking an
energetic team player, with a passion for lifelong learning, responsible for providing
strategic and operational leadership to the association.
• Develop and nurture key relationships with members, instructors, students
and various government agencies.
• Complete regular assessments of in-house course offerings and
implement program improvements to ensure community satisfaction.
• Oversee daily office operations.
• Create and maintain strategic plans and organizational policies under the
direction of the Board of Directors.
• Attend various committee meetings and report to the membership at the
Annual General meeting.
• Maintain, track and report the program budget and seek out opportunities
for increased revenue, primarily through grant funding sources.
• Ensure all government regulations are adhered to.
• Post secondary diploma or degree in Business Administration
• Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
• Not-for-profit experience
• Working knowledge and/or experience with Adult Education is an asset
Position Status: Permanent part time, 20 hours/week during the K-12 school year.
Salary: Starting at $25.00 per hour
Please forward resume and cover letter via email to:
Michelle Steinhusen, Acting Chairperson
St. Albert & District Further Education Association
Closing Date: Monday, April 24, 2017
Although we appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.