St. Albert Further Education is in immediate need of French instructors. These are contract positions approximately 6 – 7 weeks in length, one evening per week.
- French instructor – required for April classes.
Both positions have potential of extension based on performance.
About St. Albert Further Education Classes:
- Offered to Adult students.
- Take place on weekday evenings.
- Typically offered one night a week.
- Approximately 2 hours per evening.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Native-like proficiency in the language. Demonstrated ability to teach students to develop their written and conversational skills in the language. Ability to prepare lesson plans.
Experience teaching students from diverse backgrounds. Extensive communication and organizational proficiencies along with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please forward your resume to John McLeod at email@example.com.