|Tuesdays, Oct 5 - 19, 2021show details +||$75.00 (CAD)||Expired|
Registration Price Breakdown
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: Aug 18, 2021 12:00 am
Sales End: Oct 4, 2021 10:55 pm
Access- This registration allows access to the following Course dates and times.
- Preparing Your Garden for Winter
Oct 19, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Does your garden usually fend for itself at the end of summer? Get a head start on next Spring by putting your garden to bed properly. Learn about pruning, how to protect trees and bushes, planting bulbs and clearing up your pots and garden area so you will have the best garden possible for next season.
Instructor: Dale Ford
Location: St Albert Further Education, #107, 80 McKenney Ave, St Albert
In order to continue operating as usual, St. Albert Further Education and STAR Literacy will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program as of September 20, 2021.
The following information will apply to our courses, tutoring and programs:
- Proof of vaccination (for individuals 12 years and up)
- Single-dose accepted between September 21 – October 25 if received 2-weeks before time of service
- Double-dose required after October 25th
- Documentation of a medical vaccine exemption
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not accepted)
If class is sold out – Please email here to be placed on the Wait List.