- Excel - Level 3
Oct 19, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Level 3 will continue to explore data manipulation. Groups, subgroups, charts and multiple sheets will be used to present data. Speciality functions will be used to aid in data entry and presentation. Pre-Requisite: Microsoft Excel Level 1 and 2 or equivalent knowledge and experience using a spreadsheet program.
- Excel - Level 4
Oct 26, 2021
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Lookup functions and Pivot tables will be explored. Inserting graphics and hyperlinks will be introduced. Data columns will be split and joined. This and all sessions will be adjusted to meet the needs of the students. Pre-Requisite: Microsoft Excel Level 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent knowledge and experience using a spreadsheet program.
Microsoft Excel for Windows PC focuses on developing skills for computer spreadsheet use. Learn valuable computer skills as you progress through each level from Beginner to Advanced. Take all 4 classes of the series and save!
Instructor: Ron Schlender
USB Required (Laptops provided)
If class is sold out – Please email [email protected] to be placed on the Wait List.
*Name, Phone number, and Email are provided to instructor for class purposes only*
*Gender, age group, and education level are used for reporting to the Government of Alberta.*
Safety Procedures for In Person Classes – At St. Albert Further Education, the safety of our students, volunteers and staff is very important. We are following guidelines from the AHS. Classes will transition to online is necessary.
In order to continue operating as usual, St. Albert Further Education and STAR Literacy will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program as of September 20, 2021.
The following information will apply to our courses, tutoring and programs:
- Proof of vaccination (for individuals 12 years and up)
- Single-dose accepted between September 21 – October 25 if received 2-weeks before time of service
- Double-dose required after October 25th
- Documentation of a medical vaccine exemption
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not accepted)
Please call 780-460-2207 if you have any questions.