- Introduction to Antiques Seminar
Nov 9, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Do you have items at home that you think are valuable but you aren’t sure? This session covers often asked questions about antiques. What exactly is an antique? How do you determine exactly what you have? How do you find out what it’s worth? How and where can you sell them? Please bring two items to the class for general class discussion.
Instructor: Johanne Yakula
Location: St Albert Further Education, 107 – 80 McKenney Ave, St. Albert
In order to continue operating as usual, St. Albert Further Education and STAR Literacy will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program as of September 20, 2021.
The following information will apply to our courses, tutoring and programs:
- Proof of vaccination (for individuals 12 years and up)
- Single-dose accepted between September 21 – October 25 if received 2-weeks before time of service
- Double-dose required after October 25th
- Documentation of a medical vaccine exemption
- Proof of a privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not accepted)
If class is sold out – Please email here to be placed on the Wait List.